Pages

Slider

Friday, January 7, 2011

Basketball

“Unless you lose it, you don’t know how to win.”


Basketball is my favorite sport to play. It’s like it make me fresh and I just love it.
And just last year I went to my first “Basketball” zonal. I was in Sub-Junior team.  It was amazing. It was a whole new thing for me. All the other schools and the children from around the state it made me nervous but I seriously enjoyed it. There were like 6-7 children from my class including me who were on their first zonal. We won the first match to enter the semis (cause there were only 6-7 teams but still) but we lost the semis. Then we played for 3rd position and we again lost it. Then we played for 4th position and we again and again lost but we were still happy because it taught us many things. And as it is said, “Unless you lose it, you don’t know how to win.” And that’s what happened to us our Junior Team went to the finals and came second. Hehehehe
LOVE IT <3

3 comments:

Akshita said...

yeah thts the spirit.... don't lose hope... i know u'll surpley be in the top 5 next tym...
love
AB

Raj said...

Good experience. I see you playing badminton and tennis too. Keep it up.

AruBasatta said...

Thank You, For supporting me. Thats what makes me Do good.
Aru

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs